The men and women protecting our country experience addiction at higher rates than the average population. Military servicemembers and their families deserve affordable treatment for substance use disorders. That’s why HVRC accepts TRICARE for addiction treatment.
Hemet Valley: California TRICARE Addiction Treatment
Hemet Valley Recovery Center is proud to accept TRICARE insurance because we believe accessible, affordable treatment for addiction should be available to all, especially servicemembers, veterans and their family members. We are a California rehab center that offers high-quality, hospital-based care primarily for the families of active-duty servicemembers.
Servicemembers and their families experience high levels of stress and trauma that can lead to devastating effects on physical and mental health. Post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression and substance abuse are common among the family members of active-duty and retired servicemembers, but TRICARE addiction treatment can help.
Who Is Eligible for TRICARE?
Eligibility for TRICARE includes the following groups:
- Active-duty servicemembers and their families
- National Guard/Reserve members and their families
- Retired service members and their families
- Retired Reserve members and their families
- Beneficiaries eligible for TRICARE and Medicare
- Former spouses
- Medal of Honor recipients and their families
- Dependent parents and parents-in-law
- Foreign Force members and their families
Accessible, Affordable TRICARE Drug Rehab
We’re committed to helping the family members of active-duty servicemembers achieve long-term recovery through an interdisciplinary approach that aims to strengthen the mind-body-spirit connection.
Each Hemet Valley Recovery Center client receives an individualized treatment plan designed to meet their unique needs using the most effective, practical combination of traditional, evidence-based therapies and holistic, alternative approaches. Our treatment plans arm each client with a viable path toward recovery, and our expert clinical and medical staff is ready to help you get there.
HVRC offers the following addiction recovery services:
What TRICARE Covers
TRICARE coverage for addiction treatment can include:
- Emergency inpatient hospital services for detoxification, stabilization and any medical complications related to your disorder.
- Intensive outpatient programs.
- Detoxification and management of withdrawal symptoms.
- Medication-assisted treatment for those with an opioid use disorder diagnosis.
- Mental health therapeutic services, including psychotherapy, psychological assessment and ancillary therapies such as art therapy.
- Partial hospitalization for psychiatric and substance use disorder (only available in the U.S. and U.S. territories).
- Residential treatment for those who have a primary diagnosis other than a substance use disorder; don’t need to be in a hospital full-time; are transitioning from another program as part of a treatment plan; are unable to function in the community with only outpatient services; or have a significant impairment that inhibits your ability to function in the community.
TRICARE does not cover aversion therapy or unproven treatments.
Verify Your TRICARE Coverage for Addiction Treatment
Hemet Valley Recovery Center offers the hospital-based treatment and cutting-edge therapies necessary to a lasting recovery. We’re confident our TRICARE drug rehab programs can help you heal, and we don’t want insurance to get in the way of that.
Covering rehab with TRICARE is possible, but it can be difficult to understand your benefits because certain limitations apply. Learn more about our recovery programs and your TRICARE coverage by contacting a Recovery Specialist at 866-273-0868 or by filling out our online insurance verification form. We adhere to all HIPAA privacy regulations and will keep your information confidential.