CARF Accredited Treatment
CARF accreditation is considered the “gold standard” of quality within the addiction treatment industry. HVRC has achieved and maintained this recognition throughout its years of operation.
Our Commitment to the Highest Quality of Care
HVRC is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to those seeking recovery from chemical dependency. This commitment has received international recognition from CARF, the Commission Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. We are proud to offer evidence-based treatment to clients from southern California and beyond.
About Our CARF Accreditation
After a rigorous review process, HVRC received CARF accreditation for our inpatient treatment, partial hospitalization, and residential treatment programs. In their decision, CARF representatives wrote:
“Hemet Valley Recovery Center continues to flourish in its committed service to patients and residents and provides high-quality, comprehensive care in an environment that fosters respect, communication, and compassion. Staff members at all levels of the organization understand and are committed to implementing the CARF standards in the provision of quality services.
Hemet Valley Recovery Center has earned a three-year accreditation. The leadership team and staff are complimented and congratulated for this achievement.”
Each CARF accreditation only lasts for three years, meaning that treatment providers must continue to maintain the standards of care required for this recognition. Each time HVRC reapplies, we demonstrate our ongoing commitment to client safety, evidence-based care, and positive outcomes.
The CARF accreditation process is considered the gold standard of the industry because it is especially methodical – no stone is left unturned. Surveyors conduct confidential interviews with former patients and their families. They also speak with individuals throughout the organization, including leadership, human resources personnel, clinicians, staff members, stakeholders, insurers, and governmental representatives.
In addition to the interview process outlined above, the CARF survey consists of:
- Observation of the center’s day-to-day operations and services.
- Review of internal documents, including center policies, bylaws, and written procedures, among others.
- Documentation regarding the foundation of each program, including its delivery, design, evidential basis, and outcomes.
Our Areas of Strength
In each survey decision, CARF recognizes an organization’s areas of strength. HVRC is proud to have received a litany of positive feedback. Here are some of the highlights from this section of our report.
- HVRC’s leadership team meets each morning to discuss the progress of every patient, updating information and approach as necessary. These changes are communicated to both the medical and clinical staff.
- Patients and their families expressed a high level of satisfaction with HVRC’s services.
- Staff members, from leadership to direct line staff, demonstrate an attitude of continuous quality improvement and are dedicated to implementing recommendations that are beneficial to patients.
- HVRC’s treatment modalities are evidence-based and comprehensive.
- HVRC operates with an elevated level of transparency and communication exchange for clarifying clinical and case issues.
- The organization’s detoxification program is selected by many referral sources because of the program’s ability to treat high-risk medical patients.
- The organization has an effective family program that involves families at every level of treatment.