For further information on drug or alcohol addiction treatment, please call 951-765-4903 or 866-273-0868, or contact us by completing this form:
Thank you for Taking the First Step. We hope that the addiction treatment information you have reviewed has been helpful for you as you make decisions about your care or the care of a loved one. For many, admitting that there is a problem and seeking help is the most difficult hurdle. We are here to help you every step of the way. We invite you to contact our highly trained admissions staff to answer any questions you may have and to begin the assessment process. We provide no cost evaluations on site or over the phone if outside the Southern California area.
Most insurance plans are accepted for detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation, residential and outpatient services. We accept Medicare and most insurance benefits and offer an individualized and flexible program for financing costs not covered by insurance. Our Admissions and Assessment Department will be happy to verify your insurance benefits prior to admission.
We are a convenient one hour drive from either the Palm Springs International Airport or the Ontario International Airport, both located in Southern California. We would be happy to meet you at the airport.
View Larger Map
1. Take I-10
2. Take CA-79/Beaumont Ave Exit
3. Left onto Ramona Expressway
4. Right onto San Jacinto Ave
5. Right onto Date Street
6. Left onto Weston Place
7. Admissions Dept. entrance in rear of Building-follow the signs
1. Take 60E toward Beaumont
2. Take exit toward Hemet/San Jacinto
3. Merge onto Gilman Springs Road
4. Take N. Sanderson Ave toward Hemet/San Jacinto
5. Left onto Ramona Expressway
6. Right onto San Jacinto Street
7. Right onto Date Street
8. Left onto Weston Place
9. Admissions Dept. entrance in rear of building-follow the signs
1. Take I-15 North
2. Take CA-79 N/ Winchester Road
3. Right onto Domenigoni Parkway
4. Left onto Sanderson Ave
5. Right onto Florida Ave
6. Left onto N. Santa Fe St.
7. North Santa Fe St. becomes E. Devonshire Ave.
8. Sign will be on Left side at Parking lot entrance.
(If you reach Weston Pl. you’ve gone to far)
9. Follow the driveway to the far end
10. Admissions Dept. entrance is under green awning