Please take time to check out our new Career Opportunities link on our website.
It will be updated as often as necessary. Currently we have the following positions available!
Chemical Dependency Family Therapist
Conducts and coordinates all Family Week activities. Interviews clients and relatives to gather basic personal, social and medical data relevant to assessing the family’s illness or dysfunction; collaborates and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings and treatment planning sessions. Contacts families and provides them with family questionnaires and other appropriate assessment tools. During this process, assists families in understanding the nature of addictive disease, the need for family involvement in family groups and Family Week.
License or Certification
Possession of a valid license to practice as a Marriage and Family Therapist Preferred or licensed as a LCSW. CADC required, MFT preferred.
- Previous years of professional experience in chemical dependency treatment, working with adults and families
- A working knowledge of the 12-steps of AA
- A clear understanding of the disease process of addiction
Per Diem LVN
- Must have current LVN license
- Must possess excellent assessment skills in the area of chemical/ alcohol withdrawal and accurately pass medications for up to 20 patients, many of whom also have medical problems.
- Must demonstrate compassion and understanding while also being able to set appropriate limits.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the chemical dependency disease process.
Per Diem CNA
- Must have current CNA license
- Some light driving duties required, a good DMV record a must!
- Flexibility is extremely important for the right candidate
- Unit Secretary experience a plus!!!
- Must have compassion and exceptional assessment skills.
371 N. Weston Place
Hemet, CA 92543