When each patient admits themselves into treatment here at Hemet Valley Recovery Center and Sage retreat, we ask them six simple yes or no questions:
- I currently attend 12-Step Meetings.
- I have a 12-Step Sponsor.
- I engage in productive activities.
- I abstain from using addictive substances.
- I have meaningful relationships.
- My life has meaning and purpose.
We also ask the patients if we can contact them in 3 and 6 months to see how they are doing with their recovery.
As you can imagine, when people come into our facility, a majority of those questions are answered no. We do everything we can to help and fix those issues so that down the road, when we ask them again, we get more positive outcomes. Below is our 2011 Clinical Outcome Averages. You can click on the images to make them larger.